We aim to provide you with a quality service from the moment you call our clinic and speak to our representatives, through to consultation with one of our surgeons and finally to treatment. Your experience with The Midlands Endometriosis Clinic is important to us and we work hard to make it as pain-free and as pleasant as possible at all points.
We know how stressful a diagnosis of endometriosis can be so we work to understand your needs, because no two patients are alike. We take your symptoms seriously and explain how they relate to endometriosis.
Your surgeon will discuss the benefits, risks and treatment and will also cover:
- Details about your pain and whether it is due to endometriosis.
- Develop with you a treatment plan that is specific to your needs.
- Discuss your treatment and how it relates to your wish for pregnancy.
- Base the discussion on proven methods of treatment .
- Recommend the best solution and advice tailored to your individual case, whether this is a medical or surgical approach, or a combination of the two approaches.